Thursday, 14 November 2019

Python & IoT New Logos design






15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post. I like your blog. Thanks for Sharing.
    Python Course in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Great post! I enjoyed your blog post. Very Nice Creativity. If you are looking for, Python Training in noida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the creativity in these Python and IoT logo designs! The visual representation really captures the intersection of these two powerful technologies. As someone relatively new to the IoT space, I find that good design makes complex concepts more approachable. I've been exploring different career paths that combine Python, IoT, and cloud technologies. I've heard that azure 104 training with placement in electronic city programs are quite popular for career changers looking to enter the cloud space. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Microsoft’s latest Surface Pro X is now available in India

  Microsoft Surface Pro X 2020 is now available in India at a starting price of Rs 1,49,999.  Here's everything you would like to unders...